RE: st: RE: input statement inside a while loop

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: input statement inside a while loop
Date   Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:12:17 +0100

Good. But the problem you outline is no problem: as long as you -save- appropriate results you can -use- them later. (Same applies to other ways of saving and reading.)
Also, you could store them in macros, matrices, characteristics, etc.

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS

Thank you Nick. Your first option is just what I needed. The second option will not work for me because the data in the new data set will contain output generated earlier in the loop.