st: RE: FW: Has the mvis procedure changed?

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: FW: Has the mvis procedure changed?
Date   Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:36:16 +0200

In the meantime I have discovered that installing ice procedure has
caused my problems. This has seriously changed the mvis procedure.

Elske van den Akker

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of
Sent: maandag 5 juli 2010 14:42
Subject: st: FW: Has the mvis procedure changed?

Last week I have updated my Stata version. After this the unchanged
do-file with the mvis command does result in very different results. For
variables with 5 distinct values (1,2,3,4,5) non-integer values are
imputed (for example 2.234556) and for variables that are continuous and
positive also negative values are imputed. Can someone tell me how I can
obtain the "old" results again?

Elske van den Akker