st: RE: unexpected end of file when execute glm

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: unexpected end of file when execute glm
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:41:44 +0200

<>

Is there a blank line at the end of the do-file? If not, put one there!

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of G. Dai
Sent: Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010 17:40
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: unexpected end of file when execute glm

hi all,
I'm using glm command to estimate a fraction probit model.
however, when the do file goes to the following part, it always
remind me the message of
 "unexpected end of file
r(612);
"
I double checked it without finding anything wrong.

More wired, the do file did work yesterday though very slow. actually,
it took me hours to finish the estimation.

any help is appreciated.

Guang

************************excerpt begins******************

 13.  svy: glm       r`i'pin r`i'`x'nhu /*parental NH stay experience*
>                h`i'itot h`i'atotf /*income and financial wealth*/
>                r`i'conde r`i'adlsa r`i'iadlsa /*health condition and
status*/
>                r`i'nrshom /*past NH experience*/
>                raedyrs  r`i'agey_b  ragender /*identity*/
>                h`i'child r`i'hiltc /*health insurance and children*/
>                i.r`i'cenreg,fam(bi 1) link(probit);
> estimates store glm_`x';

unexpected end of file
r(612);