Re: st: Ginis for negative net worth

From   Nora Müller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Ginis for negative net worth
Date   Tue, 06 Jul 2010 06:41:23 +0200

Thanks to everybody who tried to help for all the helpful advices!
Working with the absolute Gini now, my results seem very plausible.

Best,
Nora

Nora Müller, Dipl.-Soz.

Faculty for Social and Economic Sciences
Chair of Sociology I
Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg

Fakultät Sozial- und  Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Lehrstuhl Soziologie I
Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg
Wilhelmsplatz 3
96047 Bamberg