Re: st: RE: probit model sample size

Subject   Re: st: RE: probit model sample size
Date   Fri, 2 Jul 2010 20:36:46 -0400

For logit models, the rules of thumb apply not to the number of
observations, but to the smaller of the number of events and
non-events. If that applies to probit models (and I think it does),
then you have  already overfit your data  and must  reduce the number
of predictors.

Steve

--
Steven Samuels