st: probit model sample size

From   dk <>
Subject   st: probit model sample size
Date   Fri, 2 Jul 2010 22:52:31 +0200

I want to know about the sample size for the probit model. If i have a
sample size of 300 and using 20 explanatory variables, after running
the model, I have carried various goodness-of-fit test. and the result
shows that our model fit the data.

should I use the probit model or not.

Thanks in advance.