Re: st: Non-normal alternative to MANOVA

From   Kay Walker <kay.walker@internode.on.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Non-normal alternative to MANOVA
Date   Sat, 03 Jul 2010 00:00:39 +0930

MANOVA is very robust, so I would do it anyway, explain the caveats on any conclusions and present some nonparametric tests on each variable with the ones you want to use as control variables. A signed rank test might be OK. Or some Mann-Whitneys. I can't figure out how you could incorporate all your variables into one nonparametric test.