Re: st: Model visualization

From   Ulrich Kohler <>
Subject   Re: st: Model visualization
Date   Fri, 02 Jul 2010 10:46:59 +0200

Am Freitag, den 02.07.2010, 14:42 +0800 schrieb Wincent:
> Dear all, is there any command for the figure 9 (page 9) in this file
> (,property=file.pdf).
> It seems to me a good way to present a regression or glm model in a
> compact style in a presentation.

Use -parmest- and -eclplot- for SSC to start with. Here is a minimal

. sysuse auto, clear
. reg price mpg i.rep78 trunk
. parmest, fast
. encode parm, gen(parmid)
. eclplot estimate min95 max95 parmid, ///
  horizontal ylab(1/8, valuelabel angle(0))

To match look & feel of your templatt requires additional play around
with options and perhaps the use of the standard -graph twoway- engine.
The principle point is to use the resultssets strategy, which has been
described by Roger Newson on various occations: -findit resultssets-