st: AW: problem with grqreg after qreg

Subject   st: AW: problem with grqreg after qreg
Date   Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:45:40 +0200

<>

" Then does it mean
that grqreg will yield the same graph no matter it is run after 0.1 or 0.2
quantile regression?"

Easy to find out:

*************
webuse auto, clear

qui forv i=1(2)9{
	qreg price weight length turn foreign, q( `=`i'/10')
	grqreg weight, ci ols olsci name(mygr`i', replace)
}

gr combine mygr1 mygr3 mygr5 mygr7 mygr9

So the answer is "Yes", and any -qreg- run immediately before the -grqreg-
call is apparently sufficient. BTW, the command is user-written from -ssc-.

HTH
Martin