st: __000000 not found

From   SCHOUMAKER Bruno <>
Subject   st: __000000 not found
Date   Thu, 01 Jul 2010 16:51:58 +0200

I transformed a do file into an ado file

The do file runs perfectly (I just run the part after program and before end)

The ado file always stops with the following message " __000000 not found" (after a reshape long).

Has anybody a clue for why this is happening (and how to solve this ?)

Thanks !

Centre de recherche en démographie et sociétés
Université catholique de Louvain
1-17 PLace Montesquieu
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve

Tel. +32 10 474136