st: Question regarding panel data Analysis

From   amatoallah ouchen <>
Subject   st: Question regarding panel data Analysis
Date   Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:21:37 +0200

Good day Stata-listers ,
I apologize for asking such an elementary question, but I could not
find an adequate response . I'm currently running a panel data analysis
i've used the Chow test  of poolability described in .
As results intercepts and coefficients are assumed different. so my
question is the following: should consider that the panel data approch
 is incompatible   in my case or is there
any alternative methodology or transformation i can use instead??

Any hint would be highly appreciated

thanks a lot in advance.