Re: st: RE: venn diagram and venndiag

From   Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: venn diagram and venndiag
Date   Thu, 1 Jul 2010 04:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martin,

I cannot put the exact sequence because Stata starts working and suddenly I receive a message saying: "Stata stopped working and is not responding", this is in a different window.

It seems that Stata starts computing the coding for the venn diagram but then stops.

thanks,
Gaby