st: AW: predicted probabilities after probit

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: predicted probabilities after probit
Date   Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:31:44 +0200

<>

Of course I could see how you would obtain this result manually:

*************
webuse laborsup, clear
ivprobit fem_work fem_educ kids (other_inc = male_educ)
margins, at((min) fem_educ (mean) other_inc kids) ///
at((max) fem_educ (mean) other_inc kids) ///
coefl post predict(pr)
lincom _b[2._at]-_b[1bn._at]

Whether this is a valid result, I am not sure. There is probably a reason
why the authors of -prchange- (part of the spost suite of commands) J. Scott
Long and Jeremy Freese have not extended their command to support
-ivprobit-...

HTH
Martin