Re: st: AW: predicted probabilities after probit

From   Lorenzo Ciari <lorenzo.ciari@learlab.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: AW: predicted probabilities after probit
Date   Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:48:20 +0200

Margins doesn't work for Stata 10. I sthere a way to compute predicted probabilities at specifica values in Stata 10?