Re: st: Testing the difference of two independent Cronbachs internal consistency alphas

Subject   Re: st: Testing the difference of two independent Cronbachs internal consistency alphas
Date   Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:30:57 -0500

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Pruitt, Sandi <SPRUITT@dom.wustl.edu> wrote:
> I would like to test the difference of two independent Cronbach's internal consistency alphas. Does anyone have a program for this?

You'd probably want to bootstrap them. I don't recall the question of
the standard errors around Cronbach's alpha to be ever discussed. It
might have been, but it is nearly impossible to sift it in the ocean
of 12K citations to the paper :))