Re: st: backed up

Subject   Re: st: backed up
Date   Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:07:12 -0500

RTFM on -optimize()-, and on numeric optimization, in general. It
means that the optimizer had to make the step for the current
iteration way shorter than what the (reasonably good, in most
situations) default would have to be. You only need to worry about the
last few iterations being concave; other than that, the messages only
serve as warnings that your function is difficult to optimize.