Re: st: RE: Summarizing Kappa Output

From   Donald Spady <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Summarizing Kappa Output
Date   Sat, 26 Jun 2010 09:12:01 -0600

Thanks very much. I didn't do that, but your reply stimulated an alternate, somewhat more laborious, but more transparent to me approach.
The job is done.

Martin Weiss wrote:

Try this to get the results into .txt:

webuse rate2, clear

expand 3
set seed 54968
gen byte mygroups=irecode(runiform(),0,.5,.75,1)

tempname hdle
cap erase info.dta

postfile `hdle' str10(var1 var2) int group /* */ kappa prop_agree z using info.dta

qui levelsof mygroups

foreach gr in `r(levels)'{
	kap rada radb if mygroups==`gr'
post `hdle' ("rada") ("radb") (`gr') /* */ (r(kappa)) (r(prop_o)) (r(z)) }

postclose `hdle'

u info, clear
l, noo

outsheet using myfile.txt, replace