st: RE: ineqdeco, loops and missing values

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: ineqdeco, loops and missing values
Date   Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:59:33 +0200

<>

BTW, Emma, your second line looks redundant as the -local- "levels" already
exists. Why would you want another one with the same content?

***********

clear*

inp str20 country
"Germany"