Re: st: using fpc with xtgee

Subject   Re: st: using fpc with xtgee
Date   Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:40:04 -0500

Nina,
The fpc should _not_ be used for a regression model, except under the
very limited circumstances, namely that you intend your models to be
descriptive about the particular population from which the sample was
drawn and that you do not want to test hypotheses.  See references in:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-02/msg00806.html

Steve

--
Steven Samuels