st: using fpc with xtgee

From   Nina Yamanis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: using fpc with xtgee
Date   Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:00:53 -0400

I have data from a two-staged cluster sample with subjects sampled in
the second stage. In the first stage, we sampled a large proportion of
venues from a finite number of venues without replacement. In logistic
regression, I applied the svy procedures and the finite population
correction.  Now I am analyzing the same data with xtgee.  However, I
cannot use the svy procedures with xtgee and believe that I cannot use
fpc as well.  I am wondering if it is possible to use the fpc command
with xtgee. If not, I would appreciate any recommendations for how to
handle this issue. Thanks.