Re: st: anketest in Stata 10.0

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: anketest in Stata 10.0
Date   Wed, 23 Jun 2010 01:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Wed, 23/6/10, Carina Schmitt wrote:
> I intended to install anketest in Stata 10.0 (the module
> which enables to perform diagnostic tests  for spatial
> autocorrelation  in Stata provided by Jeanty).
> It doesnot work and I get the error message that certain
> variables are undeclared. If I want to perform anketest
> subsequently, the error message is:" <istmt>:
> 3499  Anketest_CalcStat() not found"
> Does anyone have an idea whats might be the problem?

Sounds like the file got corrupted. So, uninstall it
again, and afterwards type in Stata -ssc install anketest-.
If that does not work, contact the author with the
exact data and .do file that reproduces your error.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen