st: anketest in Stata 10.0

From   Carina Schmitt <>
Subject   st: anketest in Stata 10.0
Date   Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:42:30 +0200

I intended to install anketest in Stata 10.0 (the module which enables to perform diagnostic tests for spatial autocorrelation in Stata provided by Jeanty). It doesnot work and I get the error message that certain variables are undeclared. If I want to perform anketest subsequently, the error message is:" <istmt>: 3499 Anketest_CalcStat() not found"
Does anyone have an idea whats might be the problem?
Thanks a lot,
Carina Schmitt

Carina Schmitt
Research Associate

Collaborative Research Center 597 "Transformations of the State"
University of Bremen

phone: +49 (0)421 218 7860
fax:   +49 (0)421 218 8721