Re: st: about integrating Textwrangler into STATA

Subject   Re: st: about integrating Textwrangler into STATA
Date   Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:51:41 -0500

which has a link to scripts by Josef Montag's scripts.  Put these
scripts in TW's script folder.  They will appear in the Scripts Menu
and you can assign them keyboard shortcuts in TW's preference window
or with something like FastScripts.

Steve

Steven Samuels
sjsamuels@gmail.com