st: about integrating Textwrangler into STATA

From   "G. Dai" <>
Subject   st: about integrating Textwrangler into STATA
Date   Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:52:31 -0700

hi all,
thanks to Steve's recommendation for Textwrangler and the link of
However, after installing Textwrangler, I still have one problem:
the Textwrangler doesn't have a Do or Run button as the STATA
So, how do you guys do with it? live a life without them?
Guang Dai
PS: I initiate a new thresh because I believe it can facilitate searching.