Re: st: Highlighting text in the Stata do-file editor

From   "Joao Ricardo F. Lima" <jricardofl@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Highlighting text in the Stata do-file editor
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:18:10 -0300

Gabi,

from - help whatsnew10to11-

 6.  The Do-file Editor under Windows is all new, too.  Syntax
highlighting and code folding are provided.

Only in Stata 11 that the sintax highlight, not in Stata 10.

HTH,

Joao Lima

--
Joao Ricardo Lima, D.Sc.