RE: st: Clustering Standard Errors.

Subject   RE: st: Clustering Standard Errors.
Date   Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:04:38 +0100

Natasha,

Any good textbook discussion of the fixed effects estimator, a.k.a. the
least squares dummy variables (LSDV) estimator, should have this.  It's
a basic feature of the estimation of the error variance.

--Mark

> Thanks
> Natahsa

registered under charity number SC000278.