st: AW: Estimation results

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: Estimation results
Date   Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:25:21 +0200

Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Estrella Gomez
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010 12:05
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: Estimation results

Dear Statalist

I am conducting several panel unit root test in a panel dataset with the
command
"xtunitroot ips". I was wondering how can I export all the p-values I have
obtained to an excel file (I have conducted 12 panel unit root test, and I
would like to have all the results in the same file)

Thanks in advance
Estrella Gomez