st: Estimation results

From   Estrella Gomez <>
Subject   st: Estimation results
Date   Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:04:56 +0200

Dear Statalist

I am conducting several panel unit root test in a panel dataset with the command
"xtunitroot ips". I was wondering how can I export all the p-values I have
obtained to an excel file (I have conducted 12 panel unit root test, and I
would like to have all the results in the same file)

Thanks in advance
Estrella Gomez