[no subject]

As I have no programming background I'm overstrained with the syntax.

What are the correct commands to
1. Take data set "B" and replace all dates in for example February with March and
2. Merge "A" and "B" with a 1:m relationship

Best regards,
Thomas Gericks
GRATIS für alle WEB.DE Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!