st: RE: Multiway Clustering in fixed effects estimation

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Multiway Clustering in fixed effects estimation
Date   Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:12:26 +0100

The published version of the paper (Journal of Business & Economic
Statistics 2010) has (will have? not sure if it's published yet) has a
short discussion of fixed effects, and their informal conclusion is that
the asymptotics required for multi-way clustering to be consistent
should also make it possible to use with fixed effects estimators.

> If not, how can one go about doing multi-way clustering in a
> fixed effects set-up?

-xtivreg2-, downloadable from ssc archives in the usual way, supports
multi-way clustered SEs with fixed effects.

> Many thanks
> Natasha
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

registered under charity number SC000278.