st: post estimation and standard errors

From   Stefan <stefan@gravemeyer.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: post estimation and standard errors
Date   Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:20:43 +0200

Hello,

Maybe someone can help. I want to meddle with my standard errors after regress to see how this affects the Wald test. Since Stata does not let me simply change the system variables _se[VAR] and then run the test and the Wald test takes only standard adjustments for the SEs as an argument I see no option besides coding or doing it manually. Is there a nicer way?

Thanks!