st: pattern fill with twoway rbar

From   Miranda Kim <>
To   <>
Subject   st: pattern fill with twoway rbar
Date   Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:22:14 +0100

I am using twoway rbar to produce a plot, and I have been changing the color of the boxes using the option fcolor, but I wondered if there is a way of filling them with patterns such as hashing?
I am using Stata v11.
Many thanks,