Re: st: RE: cluster analysis with foreach

From   Maximiliano Manuel Silva Correa <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: cluster analysis with foreach
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:15:42 -0400

Greetings gentlemen

and how would go if I save the clsuetr analysis per state, sort to say

foreach s in states{
keep if state == `s'
do the cluster analysis for `s'
save in C\power by state\`s'.dta
}

How is the sintaxis to save a name that is the current macro value??