Re: st: RE: estimate 95%CIs of the mean for different sample sizes

Subject   Re: st: RE: estimate 95%CIs of the mean for different sample sizes
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:46:03 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Thu, 10/6/10, Nick Cox wrote:
> -cii-

That does (should do) exactly the same as the program I
just wrote. Since the StataCorp people put a lot more
effort in making and checking their program than my
quick answer, their program is by far preferable.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen