RE: st: RE: estimate 95%CIs of the mean for different sample sizes

From   Miranda Kim <mirandakim@hotmail.co.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: estimate 95%CIs of the mean for different sample sizes
Date   Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:34:36 +0100

Thanks Nick.
I had in mind something like bootstrap originally, but am not sure what method is most appropriate in this case. The purpose is to see what precision is obtained for different sample sizes.
Best wishes,
Miranda

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/