st: RE: Extracting First Column of Results from -corr-

From   Ryan McCann <rmccann@keybridgeresearch.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Extracting First Column of Results from -corr-
Date   Tue, 8 Jun 2010 18:01:21 -0400

Thanks Nick.

I'm having trouble manipulating the r(C) matrix.  As a work around I'm
creating new lagged variables instead of using the time series operators,
which allows me to use mkcorr. I've realized though that mkcorr has no
append option.  Is there a relatively straightforward way to output all of
my correlation result tables into the same file (and ideally only to output
the first column from each of these)?  I'm trying to avoid cutting and
pasting 20+ different tables.

Thank you for any words of wisdom.

Ryan McCann
Senior Analyst
Keybridge Research LLC
Office: 202.965.9487 | Mobile: 774.521.8874