st: Extracting First Column of Results from -corr-

From   Ryan McCann <rmccann@keybridgeresearch.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Extracting First Column of Results from -corr-
Date   Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:38:51 -0400

I'm running correlation matrices using lags l1.var l2.var.. I want to put
together tables using only the first columns of several correlation tables
(I'm looking at how lags of several variables relate to GDP, so the first
column of each -corr- result is all that I care about).  I can't you mkcorr
or corrtab because they don't allow for time-series operators, and for some
reason I can't get r(c) to return the matrix of results (when I return list
the results it shows the correct dimensions, but when I matlist r(c) I get
r1/c1 =.  )

Thank you for any advice or comments.

Ryan McCann
Senior Analyst
Keybridge Research LLC
Office: 202.965.9487 | Mobile: 774.521.8874