st: RE: Extracting First Column of Results from -corr-

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Extracting First Column of Results from -corr-
Date   Tue, 8 Jun 2010 20:43:01 +0100

-correlate- returns r(C), not r(c): here as usually elsewhere Stata is
case-sensitive.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Ryan McCann

I'm running correlation matrices using lags l1.var l2.var.. I want to
put
together tables using only the first columns of several correlation
tables
(I'm looking at how lags of several variables relate to GDP, so the
first
column of each -corr- result is all that I care about).  I can't you
mkcorr
or corrtab because they don't allow for time-series operators, and for
some
reason I can't get r(c) to return the matrix of results (when I return
list
the results it shows the correct dimensions, but when I matlist r(c) I
get
r1/c1 =.  )