st: RE: Extracting First Column of Results from -corr-

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Extracting First Column of Results from -corr-
Date   Tue, 8 Jun 2010 20:43:01 +0100

-correlate- returns r(C), not r(c): here as usually elsewhere Stata is

Ryan McCann

I'm running correlation matrices using lags l1.var l2.var.. I want to
together tables using only the first columns of several correlation
(I'm looking at how lags of several variables relate to GDP, so the
column of each -corr- result is all that I care about).  I can't you
or corrtab because they don't allow for time-series operators, and for
reason I can't get r(c) to return the matrix of results (when I return
the results it shows the correct dimensions, but when I matlist r(c) I
r1/c1 =.  )