st: re: Manual SUR

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   <>
Subject   st: re: Manual SUR
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:59:06 -0400

John said

I would like to estimate an -eivreg- (or any other reg model for that
matter) model where I have two correlated dependent variables. Any ideas
as to how I can Stata to estimate a seemingly unrelated
errors-in-variables regression? Basically knowing how to do a manual SUR
will do.

Have a look at the code in -suregub-, available from

ssc desc itsp_ado

and its description in ITSP.

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |