Re: st: re: Manual SUR

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: re: Manual SUR
Date   Wed, 09 Jun 2010 16:57:34 +0200

Thanks Kit. That's helpful.

Prof. John Antonakis, Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny

Tel ++41 (0)21 692-3438
Fax ++41 (0)21 692-3305

Faculty page:

Personal page:

On 07.06.2010 03:59, Christopher Baum wrote:
John said

I would like to estimate an -eivreg- (or any other reg model for that matter) model where I have two correlated dependent variables. Any ideas as to how I can Stata to estimate a seemingly unrelated errors-in-variables regression? Basically knowing how to do a manual SUR will do.

Have a look at the code in -suregub-, available from
ssc desc itsp_ado

and its description in ITSP.

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |