st: re: AW: RE: AW: -ssc- commands

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   <>
Subject   st: re: AW: RE: AW: -ssc- commands
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 13:42:48 -0400

Mark said

Ssc hot works but I get an error if I type ssc new:
. ssc new

file ssc_results.smcl could not be opened r(603); t=5.16 10:55:28

Stata 11.1 64Bit Windows Server 2008

This error indicates that Stata could successfully retrieve the info from, but could not create the SMCL file on your own machine in which to place the information. This is presumably some permissions issue on the Windows server.

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |