Re: st: Store T-Statistic from Model?

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Store T-Statistic from Model?
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:02:00 +0100

The t-statistics, and the estimates, P-values and confidence limits, created by Stata estimation commands, can be stored using the -parmest- package, downloadable from SSC (in Stata Version 11) or from my website (in Stata Versions 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10). The -parmest- package produces an output dataset (or resultsset) with 1 observation per estimated paraneter and data on parameter names, estimates, z- or t-statistics, P-values, confidence limits, and other parameter attributes as requested by the user. This output dataset can be listed to the Stata log and/or saved in a Stata data file and/or saved to the memory (overwriting any pre-existing data). The on-line help for -parmest- cites several downloadable references, which explain the use of -parmest-.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil