st: Store T-Statistic from Model?

From   JABBER2142 <jabber2142@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Store T-Statistic from Model?
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:01:15 -0400

Hey,

Is it possible to store the T-statistics from a regression output into
a variable?  E.g. In a completely hypothetical example, if I conducted
a basic regression like "regress wage education" and the Stata output
said the T-statistic was 30, could I store this somewhere?  It is
possible to store the coefficient of said regression (gen coef =
_b[education]) or various stats about the entire model ( gen r2 =
e(r2) ) but I can't figure out where (or if?) the T-statistic is
stored.

Thanks much,
Stumped.