st: RE: saving graphs for publication

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: saving graphs for publication
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:10:39 +0100

Is -graph export- not capable of doing what you want?

Richard Hiscock

I am trying to save graphs at 600dpi resolution in tiff format for
publication and I have not been able to ascertain how this is done
within  Stata v11 for Mac. I have found work arounds on the web using
screen capture & photoshop.. is there an easy method?