st: saving graphs for publication

From   Richard Hiscock <rhiscock@netspace.net.au>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: saving graphs for publication
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:39:07 +1000

Dear all,

I am trying to save graphs at 600dpi resolution in tiff format for publication and I have not been able to ascertain how this is done within  Stata v11 for Mac. I have found work arounds on the web using screen capture & photoshop.. is there an easy method?

thanks Richard Hiscock