Re: st: re: binary variables

From   Clive Nicholas <clivelists@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: re: binary variables
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2010 06:56:56 +0100

Natalie Trapp wrote:

[...]

> I think the "areg" command is not appropriate as I have several different
> crops growing on one farm, so that I have several observations for one
> individual and included an indicator for each individual.

[...]

Then use the -cluster()- command in addition. It really does pay to
read the -help- files before commenting like this.

--
Clive Nicholas

<clivenicholas@hotmail.com>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.