Re: st: How to estimate adjusted survival curves after fitting Cox model

From   Sanam P <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to estimate adjusted survival curves after fitting Cox model
Date   Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Maarten for your response

I have been able to estimate the adjusted survivals at individual level using below codes using Professor Yi Li notes at Department of Biostatistics, Harvard SPH:

http://biowww.dfci.harvard.edu/~yili/lect5notes.pdf

**baseline survivals:
 xi:stcox i.var1  i.var2 i.var3  var4, basesurv(prsurv)

predict betaz, xb

gen newterm=exp(betaz)

gen predsurv=prsurv^newterm

However I dont know what should do next to get the adjusted survivals for combinations of the covariates and not at individual level.

Regards,
Sadaf