Re: st: Binary Variables

From   Natalie Trapp <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Binary Variables
Date   Wed, 02 Jun 2010 13:42:21 +0200

Thank you very much.
It is not possible that my dependent variable is constant within a region and I want to have the effects of different regions, so I will try the random effects regression rather than aggregating the regions.
Thank you very much once again!