st: Redpace

From   Davillas Apostolos <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Redpace
Date   Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:16:59 +0300

Dear all,

I am trying to run -redpace (Stewart, 2006).
I am following a procedure to begin with small number of replications
(R=5, 10 etc) and then use these results as
starting values for larger R (option -from).

However, after a certain number of R (about R=20) I could not find concave
Any suggestion will be very helpful.
Did the halton option or the antithetic improve the convergence.

Best wishes,