st: How to estimate adjusted survival curves after fitting Cox model

From   Sanam P <sanamp25@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How to estimate adjusted survival curves after fitting Cox model
Date   Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Statalist

I was wondering what is the best way for calculating adjusted survival curves after fitting a cox regression model in stata.

I think in the Kaplan miere method using "sts graph" and "adjust for " the calculated adjusted curves are for when all the coefficients are equal to zero which is not be the best method.

Many thanks,
Sanam